Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Whatta Wednesday!!

Wednesday is usually pretty quiet around here!
I take my one year old daughter, Arelia, to Mother Goose on the Loose at the Local Library.
My son, James, is in the weekly 'groove' of Kindergarten. Still unbelievable to me.
This morning was exciting! When I woke and checked my email... mostly spam... I had two really fun messages!
One from Betsy at Innovative Stamp Creations, So kindly leaving a comment on my ISC post. YIKES. I was thinking OH MY... I should have done a better job! Ha. And WOW, how amazing of Betsy to take a moment to comment on my little ole Journal.
My second fun email, no offense Mom (who sent me 3 forwards-grr), was from Angela at Our Daily Bread! My card is up on the blog there!!!
What an honor! Thank You for choosing my card for today's Post!

I have no project for you today, I have been unmounting 40+ SU sets over the past two days. And My son had to make a Valentine shoe box.... ours has taken on a life of its own. Thank Provocraft for the Cricut. Our box is covered in over 60 hearts and then has dinosaurs ALL over it, eating the hearts... taking bites out. So cute.

1 comment:

Mz Kel-z said...

CONGRATS girl!! All your work is amazing and its great to see you getting recognized for it! It makes it even more awesome that you dont do it for any other reason than yourself and your love of crafting!