Thursday, February 11, 2010

Crazy Company Countdown... POST NINETEEN SWEET'N SASSY STAMPS

Today on Crazy Company Countdown...
Sweet'n Sassy Stamps!
Hurry and get there fast if you like acrylic stamps.... they are going all DIGI, and discounting their stamps to a 'must have' price!!!

Today, I made these quick and easy mail boxes for my Son's Teachers! We love to 'make' candy together, we have a bizallion molds. My husband is not a fan of the melting candy wafers... so we buy 'good' chocolate, so he can eat the rest!!!
These are peanut butter filled... reese cup style. One large Scoop of peanut butter and two of powdered sugar, mixed well... makes a stiff and sweet peanut butter filling for your molds.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yummy!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

what a cute gift idea! I really love the mailboxes. So sweet.

-lauren

I don't know if you entered the Holey Donuts giveaway or not, but if you could check out this post and do so for my blog, it would mean a TON for my family and you can enter for the book afterwards too if you wish (White Cat by Holly Black ARC)!:

http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaway-white-cat-arc-250-holey-donuts.html