Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Handmade Jewelry for Tuesday.

A little while back, my friend Kel sent me the links to some jewelry online that was very pricey. She said, "Now, that could be made for less!" 
She is right. And she is a perfectionist who would make stunning jewelry, and when she does, I will link you to hers... because mine is amateur night!!!
I used what I had in my supply closet, so these are not necessarily the colors I would choose, all I purchased was fasteners, etc. 

I will post the link to the inspiration underneath the piece.
Inspired By this piece!

Inspired By this piece!

Thanks for all of the well-wishes yesterday!! :) Y'all are too sweet! I am feeling a little better everyday, and my lump is going down... hopefully it STAYS down!!!! :)

3 comments:

Copper Reflections Handmade Jewelry said...

Thank you for this post, it is very true that many high priced handmade jewelry pieces can be made for much less with the same jewelry making techniques! Most of the time you are just paying for the designer name.
Good luck to you, Jennifer

Blogger Lover said...

i am agree with unique handmade jewelry.its really to good post in your blog.we can know the prices of Gemstone Jewelry

Renie said...

Please don't get me hooked on another hobby please. I'm swamped as it is.