Sunday, September 20, 2009

September Magnolia-licious Challenge - Boo Boo File


Boo-Boo File!!!


The Challenge for this month over at the Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog is to make a cute little file folder out of envelopes. I will not lie, I made like 30. Hahahha. And I showed everyone I knew how cute they were.
I made this one for my son. It is a Boo-Boo File.
The inserts have a band-aid for when he gets hurt and a cute little monster to color to make him feel better.

These are the inserts, each with a different monster to color and band-aid for the boo-boo!

This is the file open with the inserted inside. It has a magnetic closure.

15 comments:

Jacque said...

What a precious idea!!! Beautifully done too!! Thanks for playing along with us on this project...Hugs...Jacque

Barb Hardeman said...

Such a cute idea and so beautifully put together. I love the idea of the boo-boo file...

Tracey said...

I love this! WHat a fantastic idea!!

Angelwood said...

Really cute idea! I will have to make one for my "boo-boo" prone girls LOL! Lovely coloring. Congrats on winning the Copic challenge! hugz, Angela

Beth said...

How cute! I love the idea of a Boo Boo file. I think that would make a great gift, too.

Helen said...

What an awesome idea! I love it!!!
Blessings!
~H

Sandi said...

Edwin is just so sweet and love your project.

Patricia Garcia said...

I love it, what a fun idea!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Sharon Caudle said...

How CUTE is this idea!!! I love the front and Edwin is just adorable! And love the whole idea of the coloring pages. Too adorable! Thanks for playing along with the challenge! hugs!

Norma said...

Rachel, what a fabulous use of this accordion folder and I'm sure your son is loving it. You made 30? WOW. I love the colours you use and you've coloured this cute Edwin beautifully. Congrats on your win, you lucky girl!

Hugs.
Norma

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ;0)
Love the image you used .... Great colors.

Janneke X

Nancy said...

What a great idea boo-boo file. You did a awesome job!
Hugs,
Nancy

Suzanne J Dean said...

What a fab idea & so perfectly done--love it!

hugz,
Suzanne

Katie Cotton said...

its true, you did make 30 and you did show everyone! I love mine! Yours today is super d duper cute!

Sharri said...

What a great idea and it turned out so cute!