Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mr. Stamper contest by PINK POISON

Pink Poison is having a contest for BOYS! I read the directions to my 4 year old son, and he was REALLLLY excited to play! He really got into it!!!




Here is he is making his card... he knew just what to do! He chose the best mates set, and he said it looks like "Mom, Me, & my baby Sister, When she comes", he even stamped a sentiment... "you arrrr the greatest!" Afterward, he told me the card was for ME!!! The inside is a picture of Me, HIM and a shelf of stamps!!!! He knows what I love!

4 comments:

Mz Kel-z said...

AWWW! You definitely cant deny him... Not that you ever would with such a great kid!!

Katie Cotton said...

how stinkin cute! hope you guys win!

Rach said...

awwwww, what a sweetie, what a gorgeous little fellow you have. hugs Rachxxx

Calv said...

How cute is that! :)

I can see that one day i'll be having an extra name on my "Men who craft" list on my blog lol.

He made less mess with the ink pad than i do!!! Good luck.