Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Best Intentions? Wing download too!

What is it they say about the best intentions!?!
Well, I tried to get back into my crafty mood.
Truly, and my craft room is a mess... mid project!
Turns out my pneumonia is a real but kicker, and my Takayasu's/Immunospressant therapy is a good combo to land you in the hospital on Halloween.
It has been a slow and painful recovery that is ongoing!
But I did get a few emails about sharing my drawing of my wings.
No problem, I have two... but I just randomly uploaded one!

Enjoy! Please do not claim my link as your own, but feel free to share my blog!

1 comment:

Genital estetik said...

Outsourcing your SEO company is risky at first because you'll have to start from scratch, learn the things you need to know. Learn the laws you have to take note of, know the holidays, bonuses and all the issues associated with becoming an employer. On the bright side, consider this as an addition to your knowledge bank because you are willing to take a chance.seo company
Kızlık zarı
Genital estetik