Friday, April 1, 2011

May the Road Rise Frame....

Ooo weee. My Our Daily Bread Stamps Came in a little bit ago. And I must say, they are just as amazing as I expected. I am never disappointed!
I have been coveting the gorgeous May God Hold You set for some time... I have quite the wishlist going there! And I just adore the quotes, perfect for more than St. Patty's Projects!
My Little Sister just went on a trip to Ireland with her College pals.... I made her a gorgeous Bracelet... which will only come in sideways for some reason...

And this Frame...
which was inspired by one I saw on Becca Feeken's Blog!
 I found these Coins at Hobby Lobby On clearance in the Saint Patrick's day goodies! The backs of the coins have great inspirational words on them!!!
Thanks for visiting!!! I will post the Hand Stitched leather Journal with the Celtic Cross later!! :)

No comments: