Thursday, March 24, 2011

Adding to Grannies Brag Book

I have been adding to Granny's Little Brag Book!
It has been a minute since I have blogged, but I have had some things going on!
I got a new Vascular Surgeon and Cardiologist (for my Takayasu's Arteritis)... so lots of tests and appointments!
But I have managed to craft a little, so I will have some blogging coming up!

I will be in Karel J's Blog hop this weekend too! So swing by!


I just got this set from Our Daily Bread Designs! One of my 3 favorite stamp Companies! With all of my Medical Bills, stamp cash is in short supply... so I must say, the Our Daily Bread Blog is FABULOUS!!! They are giving away stamp gift certificates WEEKLY!!! How generous is that!?!
This set is May God Hold You, and I have been coveting this set!! My little Sister just went to Ireland with her College pals, and besides that, it is just spectacular, you would be surprised at the usefulness!  The quotes are two of the most beautiful possible!

2 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Oh what a wonderful page!!! Love your colors and design. And may God bless you as you travel this difficult road with doctors, etc. Thanks for playing along with the ODBD Let Your Light Scrapbook Challenge! We are truly blessed by your page!

Auntie Em said...

I just came from the ODBD blog and I can understand why your awesome page was chosen for this honour. The colours and the design are so lovely. Great message.
Thanks for sharing! :)