Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A little Scrapbook Challenge!

I am SO behind on my Scrapbooks. Pretty much a whole child behind! ha.
But Scrapbooking doesn't always have to be in a book!!!
My family just loves when I gift them these scrapbooked Canvases... with pictures or without, they are so great!
This canvas was Copic Airbrushed, Masked with Cricut Rock Princess Cartridge vinyl cutouts and stamped with Our Daily Bread Images! 
The Cross is a small wall cross that I removed the hanging parts.


Join the Challenge! Our Daily Bread!

5 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Love the colors and the big cross. This is beautiful!!! We are SO excited to have you joining us at ODBD for our scrapbook challenges! Thanks for playing along! Blessings,

Katie Cotton said...

love love love it! All the colors mixed together are awesome!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this is pretty! Love your airbrushing! Thank you for joining us in the ODBD Let Your Light Shine Scrapbook Challenge! We hope you will join us again!

Francie G. said...

Love this beautiful page! Fabulous sentiment and details!

Grace said...

Oh your canvas is fabulous! I love that quote! It is one of the first sets I bought! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!