Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Monday Sugars!!!

Hello All and Happy Monday! Today is going to be a GREAT Monday... really you say... MONDAY and GREAT??? Yes! Today is the Grand diddely Opening of Modern Sugar Blvd!

These are the Sugars, you do not want to miss what they have in store!


Here is a little sneakity peakity of what I have created for the sweet sweet week ahead!


There will be a little something everyday this week at Modern Sugar Blvd, so do not miss it! Also, if you want to have yourself a piece of sweetness - FOR FREE - then download this pretty pretty.

Alright, that is my post for now. I would have posted sooner... but great news... for me anyway... I spent the day yesterday in TN getting Copic Certified... FUN FUN FUN!!! Thank you Sally Lynn :)

1 comment:

Mz Kel-z said...

Congrats on the certification and on the new DT position!!! More regular posts!!