Thursday, June 3, 2010

All Natural Beauty Recipes!

Happy Thursday Y'all!
Today is a special day ... My son is officially a Kindergarten Graduate today! 
We are off to our Awards Ceremony! :)

Today, I thought I would show you the Teacher gifts I made... I also did some for the Bus stop Moms, and a friend who needed a pick me up!
These are Beauty Recipes using all Natural and Organic Ingredients!

Here are a few of my Favorite sites for Recipes! Beauty Buffet & All Natural Beauty!
If you would like to Download my circle words and recipe print outs... Feel FREE!
My Downloads are on the right sidebar, and top PAGE feature as well!!!

5 comments:

Mz Kel-z said...

U ROCK!! Thank you! Now off to make myself beautiful.. hahahahaha

Kylie said...

OMG! I love all this stuff. I'm going to check out the sites. Thanks hun.

Kylie ox

Kym said...

Very cool!! Thanks for sharing the downloads!

Debby/Darthy said...

Hi Rachel, you're brilliant! I love these little beauty aids. I have a question, I notice the recipes call for things like cream, eggs, fruit; do these spoil quickly? what is the timeframe in which they should be used?

Thanks very much. I love you work it's just too cool.

Rachel said...

Hi Debby,
thanks for you comment :) These products DO go bad, and I keep mine in the fridge! I store them airtight for usually about a week!